Monday, September 22, 2008

Zen's Halloween Costume



Ok, I wasn't going to do it...I WASN'T going to buy Zen a Halloween costume. I was just going to throw some orange and black PJ's on him and take him around to a few houses before he retired for the night (Sam and I might have to arm wrestle for who gets to go door to door this year...we both love to do it!). "Ok, money is tight right now, Zen doesn't really care, the costume won't fit him next year, he doesn't know what's going on, etc, etc, etc..."

Ok, then we went out to get Zion's costume, and I just couldn't resist having Zen just try some things on, just for fun (well,fun for his mama. He squirmed and fussed during these outfit changes, like he does for any other wardrobe change).

The Yoda costume was irresistable--I left it on while we were in the checkout line. He got a lot of ooohs and aaahhhs from fellow shoppers, and a free helium balloon from the cashier because of his general adorableness.

Yes, I bought the costume!!!!!

2 comments:

Kristin Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

I love it! I thought about getting a yoda costume for Luke since David wants to be a Jedi for Halloween this year (again). Of course, we will have to dress up Uncle Brent as Darth Vader for the full effect!