Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rainbow


Sam snapped this picture during last weekend's rainy Sunday while Zen and I napped. It's so perfect, it almost doesn't look real!

We've been OK here. We're on the second rotten cold in the past 6 weeks that Zen has gotten and passed around the whole family. In my case, that means I have additionally had 2 post-cold sinus infections. I'm full of antibiotics, steroids, anti-nausea meds to curb the side effects of all the other meds, sleeping pills to counteract the effect of the steroids at night ('cuz they make me sooooooo jittery). I feel like a junkie. You know it's bad when you start to get embarrassed to see your pharmacist, like, every other day. But, like the rainbow, I see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm having surgery on my sinuses in 2 weeks, and this should help things a lot. I'm looking forward to having Mom come and take care of me for 9 days! We miss her.

No comments: